Property Manager | Meadow Woods | Alexandria, VA
October 1, 2021
Seeking experienced property manager with strong work ethics, exceptional communication, organizational & leadership skills to manage and direct a large apartment community in Alexandria Virginia / Fairfax County. The property manager is responsible for achieving the financial & operational goals established for the property by having budget awareness, maintaining high occupancy and creating an environment with good resident and working employee relations.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, our residents and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
- Management, oversight and direction of property operations to include:
- Leasing / Sales
- Customer Service / Resident Retention
- Financial Compliance
- Build, motivate, and sustain a high-performing, cohesive team, incl. cross-departmental collaboration
- Budgeting, execution and achievement to meet and exceed planned occupancy goals, economic growth and standards. Financial Analysis to include expense control, revenue generation, and enhancement.
- Contract management skills to include scope development, bidding, contracting, implementation, and oversight.
- Build Community through resident engagement and community outreach to include the public service sector of county government and neighborhood organizations.
Together with the maintenance supervisor, the property manager is responsible for ensuring that all team members operate within OSHA standards and company safety policies at all times; organizes and holds monthly safety meetings.
Like any team member, the property manager is responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for professional and personal growth & development.
COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proof of COCID-19 vaccination is required for employment*
- Candidate, through the interview process, must be able to demonstrate significant experience managing large multifamily housing communities. 3 plus years of 300+ units or equivalent multi-site experience considered.
- Ability to demonstrate proven successful experience in leasing/sales management, facility operations, customer interaction, and financial management
- Proven leadership and the ability to coach, mentor and provide employee feedback and performance development in a timely and effective manner through annual performance reviews, coaching and disciplinary documents, incl. maintaining staffing levels with talent acquisition and retention
- Comprehensive computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and property management accounting software (preferably One Site), report review and data input
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years experience managing large multifamily housing communities
- Industry training, certificates, Real Estate designation’s, and/or CPM or ARM accreditation, and awards a strong plus.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, and meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Property Manager / Meadow Woods” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, SUITE 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
*Consistent with applicable law, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs.