Property Manager, Monticello-Lee, Old Town Alexandria, VA
April 7, 2021
Scott Management, Inc. is seeking for a dynamic, experienced, and organized property manager to lead and direct the day-to-day operations of a classy and charming 197-unit garden-style apartment community in the historic Old Town Alexandria, VA. This is a fast-paced environment, in a competitive market, super location, friendly office atmosphere with some weekends required.
The successful candidate is a self-starter and will bring strong experience in all phases of residential property management and creative thought to our organization, and will have
- proven success in leasing and marketing strategies,
- amazing customer service skills,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- hands-on experience with contract management, incl. bidding processes
- outstanding leadership and supervisory skills, incl. the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with residents, team members, vendors, decision makers etc.
We are looking for an individual with at least 5 years of (recent) experience in property management, incl. 2 years of strong supervisory experience.
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing strong innovative marketing strategies, being aware of rental markets in the area, market trends, leasing campaigns etc.
- Meeting/exceeding occupancy goals
- Profound understanding and ability to apply Fair Housing and Virginia Landlord-Tenant laws. incl delinquency filing and court procedures
- Budget control and financial analysis
- Leading and cultivating a high performing, customer focused team
- Handling bookkeeping A/P and A/R tasks
- Property inspections and turnover inspections
- Scheduling maintenance, incl turnovers. painting, cleaning etc.
- Knowledge of RealPage Product Suite including OneSite will be an advantage
In addition to a super community location and very pleasant office atmosphere, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for training and career development. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively promotes a diverse and drug-free workplace.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, and meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Come, join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Property Manager / Monticello-Lee” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314