Maintenance Tech | University City (Hyattsville, MD 20783)
November 2, 2023
Seeking experienced, dependable and committed maintenance tech to provide outstanding maintenance services to our University City apartment community (400 units) in Hyattsville, MD.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, come and join our awesome team!
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punchouts within the community
- Rotating emergency on-call duty
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- We require prior handyman experience, preferably in apartment maintenance. Will also consider strong and verifiable work experience in a related field.
- Must have basic electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair skills, or strong technical aptitude with relevant and verifiable work experience.
- Tile skills are a plus
- Option to live on-site OR must be able to reach University City within 15 minutes or less when on on-call duty
- Candidate must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all times.
- Candidate must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff.
- Personal, reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license
If you are interested in this opportunity, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, CLICK HERE to email us your resume, cover letter and income requirements. Come, join our team!
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314