Maintenance Tech | Takoma Landing (Takoma Park, MD 20912)
October 14, 2021
Seeking experienced, dependable and committed maintenance technician for our Takoma Landing apartment community (221 apartments/townhomes).
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, our residents and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, come and join our awesome team!
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punch outs within the community
- Familiarity with plumbing systems in mid-rise buildings
- Electrical repairs, replacement of outlets, switches and light fixtures
- Electrical circuit controls, breakers and switch gear
- Familiarity with convector systems in mid-rise buildings
- Rotating emergency on-call duty
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisors
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment*
- We require 1 to 5 years of direct or related experience in apartment maintenance. Will also consider strong and verifiable work experience in a related field.
- Must have electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance repair skills, or strong technical aptitude with relevant and verifiable work experience.
- HVAC and tiling skills are a big plus
- CFC Type I, II, or Universal are a big plus
- Must either be able to reach Takoma Landing Apartments within 15 minutes or less when on on-call duty OR be willing to move on-site
- Candidate must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all times
- Candidate must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff
- Personal, reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license are of advantage
If you are interested in and excited about the opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements.
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Maintenance Tech / Takoma Landing” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR / Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
*Consistent with applicable law, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs.