Maintenance Tech | Oakcrest Towers (Forestville, MD 20747)
September 8, 2022
Excellent opportunity for an experienced, dependable and committed maintenance tech to provide outstanding maintenance services to our Oakcrest Towers apartment community (1540 apartments).
We are seeking an individual who likes to help people and has a genuine interest in the general building and mechanical trades.
Oakcrest Towers is a multiple PMA “Apartment Community Excellence Award” winner! If you are ready to take your career as a maintenance tech to the next level, come, join this winning team!
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punch outs within the community
- Rotating emergency on-call duty
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisors
- We require 1 to 5 years of direct or related experience in apartment maintenance. Will also consider strong and verifiable work experience in a related field.
- Must have electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance repair skills, or strong technical aptitude with relevant and verifiable work experience.
- HVAC and tiling skills are a big plus
- CFC Type I, II, or Universal are a big plus
- Must either be able to reach Oakcrest Towers Apartments within 15 minutes or less when on on-call duty OR can live on-site
- Candidate must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all times
- Candidate must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff
- Candidate must be receptive to training and advancement
- Personal, reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license are of advantage
If you are interested in and excited about this opportunity, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements. Come, join this award winning team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Maintenance Tech – Oakcrest Towers” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, SUITE 200, Alexandria, VA 22314