Maintenance Tech | Hillwood Manor (Falls Church, VA 22041)
October 18, 2022
Exciting opportunity for an experienced, dependable and committed maintenance tech to provide outstanding maintenance services to our Hillwood Manor community of 171 apartment homes, in a beautiful garden-style setting in Fall Church, VA (Bailey’s Crossroads area).
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance, common area maintenance and apartment turnover maintenance within the community (171 apartments)
- Maintain and check hot water / boiler heating systems
- On-call duty on a rotational basis, after hours for emergency service,
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- We require a minimum of two (2) years successful experience in apartment/town-home maintenance. Will also consider strong and verifiable work experience in a related field.
- Must have electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair skills, or strong technical aptitude with relevant and verifiable work experience
- Knowledge of hot water / boiler heating systems a plus
- Tile and carpentry skills are a big plus
- Option to live on-site OR must be able to reach Hillwood Manor within 15 minutes or less during on-call duty
- Must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all times
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact well with residents, staff and vendors/contractors
- Must have ability to use good time management skills
- Must be able to document work performed, to include ticket tracking systems
- Must have personal, reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a strong plus
If you are interested in and excited about the opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements. Come, join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Maintenance Tech / Hillwood Manor” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314