Maintenance Tech | Fillmore Garden (Arlington, VA 22204)
November 10, 2021
Excellent opportunity for an experienced, dependable and committed maintenance tech to provide outstanding maintenance services to our Fillmore Garden community of 559 apartment homes, nestled among 23 tranquil acres of mature trees in the heart of bustling Arlington, VA 22204.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, our residents and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance, common area maintenance and apartment turnover maintenance within the community (559 apartments)
- On-call duty on a rotational basis, after hours for emergency service,
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
- We require a 1 to 2 years of direct experience in apartment maintenance or related work experience
- Must have understanding to diagnose and make repairs regarding plumbing, basic electrical repairs
- Must be familiar with diagnosing and repairing of appliances, to include refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal
- Must be able to reach the community within 15 minutes or less during on-call duty OR be willing to move on site
- Must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all time
- Must have ability to use good time management skills
- Must be able to document work performed, to include ticket tracking systems
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact well with residents, staff and vendors/contractors
- HVAC systems to include P-Tack and mini split unit servicing desired
If you are interested in and excited about the opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements. Come, join this award winning team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Maintenance Tech / Fillmore Garden” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
*Consistent with applicable law, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs.