Maintenance Tech $1,000 Signing Bonus | Addison Chapel (Capitol Heights, MD 20743)
October 26, 2021
$1,000 Signing Bonus
Seeking experienced, dependable and committed maintenance technician for our Addison Chapel apartment community (320 apartments in 27 buildings).
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, our residents and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, come and join our awesome team!
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punchouts within the community
- Emergency on-call every other week
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisors
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
- We require at least two (2) years successful experience in apartment maintenance. Verifiable work experience in a related field will also be considered.
- To be a successful candidate, you must have electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance repair skills.
- Tiling skills are a big plus
- You must either be able to reach Addison Chapel within 15 minutes or less during on-call duty OR you can move on site.
- Basic computer knowledge necessary for online work-ticket process (input and completion/close-out)
- You must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all times.
- We expect that you are able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff.
- Personal, reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license are of advantage
If you are interested in and excited about the opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements. Come, join this award winning team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Maintenance Tech / Addison Chapel” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
*Consistent with applicable law, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs.