Maintenance Tech | Addison Chapel (Capitol Heights, MD 20743)
March 16, 2021
Seeking experienced, dependable and committed maintenance technician for our Addison Chapel apartment community (320 apartments in 27 buildings).
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, come and join our awesome team!
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punchouts within the community
- Emergency on-call every other week
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisors
- We require at least two (2) years successful experience in apartment maintenance. Verifiable work experience in a related field will also be considered.
- To be a successful candidate, you must have electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance repair skills.
- Tiling skills are a big plus
- You must either be able to reach Addison Chapel within 15 minutes or less during on-call duty OR you can move on site.
- Basic computer knowledge necessary for online work-ticket process (input and completion/close-out)
- You must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all times.
- We expect that you are able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff.
- Personal, reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license are of advantage
If you are interested in and excited about the opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements. Come, join this award winning team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Maintenance Tech / Addison Chapel” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314