Leasing Professional | Oakcrest Towers (Forestville, MD 20747)
May 9, 2023
Career opportunity for an outgoing, professional and committed individual with extra-ordinary sales talent to join our team and to thrive in our high-volume, fast paced environment.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
The individual in this position is responsible for maximizing occupancy at Oakcrest Towers – a 1,540-unit apartment community – by joyfully leasing apartments and effectively marketing the community.
The successful candidate is an individual with
- an outgoing, creative and confident personality
- terrific sales skills
- solid experience in overcoming sales objections, and
- a detail-oriented mind to focus on processing rental applications and other paperwork timely and accurately as prescribed by company policies
As the main point of contact the leasing consultant
- focuses on connecting joyfully and warmly with prospective residents – whether they call, visit in person or online – and on successfully showcasing the advantages of our breathtaking apartment homes
- assures that model apartments and rent-ready apartments are in impeccable condition
- shows our apartment homes, explains models and pricing, closes the sale, and processes rental applications accurately and in a timely manner
- follows up on customer leads
- coordinates marketing efforts, actively conducts market outreach
Professional appearance, strong customer services skills, dependability and the ability to have fun and to multi-task in a busy and fast-paced environment are expected.
General office duties and other office duties as assigned by the leasing manager and/or property manager are part and parcel of the job!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Min. 1 (one) year of successful apartment leasing experience; will also consider 2+ years of other strong sales experience (preferably in hospitality industry)
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills, incl. organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal, written, and must be very comfortable working with computers and social media)
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all time
- Warm, engaging, inviting, outgoing and joyful personality and capability to easily connect with a wide variety of people
- Dependable and committed to deliver continuously high performance in a multi-task and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful in coping with a variety of situation
- Must be available to work Saturdays and if necessary, Sundays
- Valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with OneSite (RealPage) and Knock is highly preferred
- Up-to-date NALP certification is a definite plus
- Experience with (Resident) Event Planning would be great
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements: HR@scottmanagementinc.com . Please write “Oakcrest Leasing” in the subject line. Come, join our team!
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, SUITE 200, Alexandria, VA 22314