Leasing Consultant / Sales Specialist | Monticello-Lee (Old Town Alexandria, VA 22314)
June 4, 2021
Are you imaginative, passionate, outgoing, and look forward to working in a professional environment? If so … read on! We are hiring a leasing consultant/sales specialist.
Fantastic opportunity for a resourceful and sharp individual to have all the benefits of a fulltime position AND the fun of working in Old Town Alexandria.
We are looking for an individual with extraordinary sales talent, closing and marketing skills to join our team and to thrive in our high-paced environment.
The successful candidate is an outgoing, creative and enthusiastic SALES PERSON with solid experience in overcoming sales objections and with a detail-oriented mind to focus processing leasing applications timely and accurately as prescribed by company policies.
Professional appearance, strong customer services skills, dependability and the ability to have fun and to multi-task in a super busy and fast paced environment are expected.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
- The individual in this position has the responsibility to maximize occupancy at Monticello Lee by joyfully leasing apartments and effectively marketing the community.
- As the main point of contact the Leasing Consultant/Sales Specialist, in accordance with company policies:
- Must have the ability to fully utilize all aspects of social media to promote apartment rentals
- Focus on connecting with prospective residents and successfully showcasing the advantages of our breathtaking apartment homes
- Assures that rent-ready apartments are in impeccable condition
- Shows apartments, explains models and pricing, closes the sale
- Coordinates marketing efforts, actively conducts market outreach and follows up on customer leads
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Min. 1 year of successful experience in apartment leasing and/or 2+ years in high-end retail and/or in the sales & hospitality industry
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all times
- Exceptional administrative and customer service skills, incl. business communication (spoken/written)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, incl. the ability to remain calm, professional and polite at all times
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment and be resourceful in coping with a variety of situations
- Must be computer-savvy
- Must be organized, detailed, accurate and dependable
- Availability to work Saturdays
- Social media savvy
- Reliable transportation
- Experience with OneSite and/or Knock highly preferred
- Up-to-date NALP certification very, very desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, and meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Come, join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Leasing / Monticello” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314