Leasing Floater | Alexandria, VA and Capitol Heights, MD
March 28, 2021
Seeking individual with great sales talent to join our team as a Leasing Floater. This exciting position gives you the opportunity to work at 3 different communities in Alexandria, VA and in Capitol Heights, MD.
The Leasing Floater is responsible for maximizing occupancy at 3 of our communities, Addison Chapel, Monticello-Lee, and Lloyd Apartments, by joyfully leasing apartments and providing effective marketing. The position also includes administrative support to the management team.
The successful candidate is an outgoing, creative and enthusiastic SALES PERSON with solid communications/interpersonal and customer services skills – while simultaneously being an organized, detailed and dependable individual.
To be successful, the individual in this position must also be able to
- travel to 3 different work locations
- quickly learn the ins and outs of 3 different apartment communities and their clientele
- fit in well with different teams
- be available to work Saturdays
- work with minimal supervision
- Main point of contact for prospective residents – whether they call, visit online or in person
- Active contribution to marketing efforts and marketing outreach
- Successfully showcasing the advantages of our apartment homes; explaining pricing and models; showing apartment homes and closing the sale; following up on customer leads
- Processing rental applications and other paperwork accurately and timely
- Being confident, professional and creative in both, attracting new residents and interacting with them once they live at the community
- Being familiar with company policies and procedures
- Handling of general office duties and other duties as assigned by the Property Managers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent sales skills; must be comfortable selling to customers and closing the deal. Prior apartment leasing experience and proving track record in closing is preferred. High-end sales or hospitality industry experience are a significant plus
- Must be comfortable and willing to work at 3 different locations (Alexandria, VA and Capitol Heights, MD)
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Professional and polished appearance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written), incl. very professional phone sales technique
- Must be comfortable using computers, incl. MS-Office products, email, etc.
- Resourceful in coping with a variety of situations
- Organized, detailed and dependable
- Warm, engaging, inviting and outgoing personality
- Reliable transportation
- Active NALP certification a plus
- Prior apartment leasing experience and knowledge of OneSite are a definite plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Take your career to the next level – join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Leasing Floater” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314