Leasing Professional | Fillmore Garden (Arlington, VA 22204)
September 7, 2021
Career opportunity for on outgoing, professional and committed team player with excellent sale talent to join our team at Fillmore Garden, a vibrant, dynamic and beautiful 559-unit garden-style apartment community in Arlington, VA.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, our residents and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
- The individual in this position is responsible for maximizing occupancy by joyfully leasing apartments and effectively marketing the community.
- Additionally, the individual in this position courteously helps with the day-to-day operations of the business office and resident relations.
As the main point of contact the Leasing Professional:
- focuses on warmly and joyfully connecting with prospective residents and successfully showcasing the advantages of our breathtaking apartment homes
- assures that model apartments and rent-ready apartments are in impeccable condition
- shows apartments, explains models and pricing, closes the sale, and processes rental applications accurately and in a timely manner
- coordinates marketing efforts, actively conducts market outreach and follows up on customer leads
- demonstrates confidence, creativity and professionalism in attracting new residents and interacting with them once they live at the community
- takes service requests, enters them into OneSite and keeps accurate records of resident interactions
- handles resident concerns
- other duties as assigned by the property manager
The successful candidate is an individual with
- an outgoing, creative, confident, professional and enthusiastic personality
- terrific sales skills
- solid experience in overcoming sales objections, and
- a detail-oriented mind to focus on processing rental applications and other paperwork timely and accurately as prescribed by company policies
Professional appearance, strong customer services skills, dependability and the ability to have fun and to multi-task in a busy and fast-paced environment are expected.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
- Minimum 1 (one) year successful experience in apartment leasing; will also consider 2+ years of other strong sales experience (preferable in the hospitality or high-end retail industry)
- Excellent SALES SKILLS
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills, incl. organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal, written, and must be comfortable working with computers)
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all time
- Must be available to work Saturdays. Sunday availability may be necessary at times.
- Warm, engaging, inviting, outgoing and joyful personality and capability to easily connect with a wide variety of people
- Dependable and committed to deliver continuously high performance in a multi-task and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful in coping with a variety of situation
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience RealPage/OneSite and Knock
- Up-to-date NALP certification or similar
- Bi-Lingual (Engl/Span)
If you thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment, can meet sales targets and meet the qualifications and requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Come, join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Leasing Professional / Fillmore Garden” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
*Consistent with applicable law, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs.