Customer Care Representative | Oakcrest Towers | Forestville, MD 20747
March 22, 2022
Career opportunity for an outgoing, professional and committed people-person with extra-ordinary customer service talent!
We are Oakcrest Towers! We are one of the largest apartment communities in the area – vibrant and beautiful with more than 1,500 apartments. We are the leading provider of quality high-rise living in the area and right now there is a chance for an individual with extra-ordinary customer service talent to join our team and to thrive in our high-volume, fast paced environment.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, our residents and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
The individual in this position is responsible for maximizing resident satisfaction by joyfully providing service and resolution to concerns at the highest effective level possible, by accurately scheduling, and effectively marketing the community.
The successful candidate is a people person with an outgoing personality, terrific customer services skills, solid experience in overcoming objections, and has a detail-oriented mind to focus on processing paperwork and recording resident transactions timely and accurately. Professional appearance, dependability, and the ability to multi-task in a super busy and fast paced environment are expected.
The Customer Care Representative
- is the main point of contact for our residents – whether they call, visit in person or online
- focuses on warmly and joyfully connecting with our residents and on successfully addressing and resolving resident concerns
- takes service requests and ensures timely and satisfactory completion, incl. follow-up
- receives payments in a manner as prescribed by our operating policies
- plans resident activities and provides oversight for multiple events during regular business hours and sometimes in the evening/on the weekend
- is confident, professional, and creative in greeting and also retaining our residents
- is familiar with and follows company policies and procedures
- handles general office duties and other duties as assigned by the Customer Care Manager and/or Property Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
- Min. 1 (one) year of successful customer service experience; will also consider 2+ years of other strong service experience (preferable in hospitality industry)
- Solid customer services skills
- Strong administrative skills, incl. organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, incl. superior quality telephone skills
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all times
- Energetic, warm, engaging, inviting, outgoing and joyful personality and capability to easily connect with a wide variety of people
- Dependability, commitment to deliver continuously high performance, and the ability to multi-task in a high-volume and fast paced environment are expected.
- Must be computer proficient, incl. MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Availability to work standard business hours Monday – Friday from 9am to 6pm, and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm. Occasional evening availability required for resident events. We are currently closed on Sundays, but this is subject to change based on business necessity.
- Experience with property management software, especially OneSite, is highly desirable
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Experience with property management software, especially OneSite/RealPage
- Concierge skills
Individuals who meet the requirements listed above, are invited to send their cover letter, resume and income requirements. Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “CCR / Oakcrest Towers” in the subject line.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
*Consistent with applicable law, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs.