COVID-19 Precautionary Actions
We continue to monitor and incorporate guidance from local health agencies, the CDC, and the rapidly changing daily impacts to you and our business operations. At this time, we are continuing to operate our day to day services, and planning for possible changes ahead based on guidance from local or federal government authorities. There may come a time our services may be impacted, and we will keep are Residents and Employees informed of any operational changes through the resident portal notifications and posting building notifications.
Everyone’s cooperation is critical to minimize the spread of COVID19 in order to reduce any potential burden to the US Healthcare system and community impact. As our valuable team members continue to provide service to the communities, we are providing the following guidelines:
- Observe the recommendations from local health authorities, the CDC, and the WHO to practice social distancing and proper handwashing.
- Avoid and restrict in person office visits – CALL or use the Resident’s Portal.
- Our Amenities are temporary closed.
- If you have not already done so – enroll in the online portal. In the event we need to communicate urgent information, this will be our primary fastest method of communication.
- Use the Resident Portal or telephone to call in service request.
- Use the Resident Portal to make payments and communicate messages to our team members or neighbors within the community.
- Our maintenance technicians are continuing to provide work order services to your homes.
- You may see maintenance technicians wearing gloves, masks, and other personal protective equipment as they continue to perform their work.
- If you, or someone in your home is ill, please do not request service until no persons have had a fever for at least 48hr period without any medication to reduce fever.
- If you make a service request, we ask that you provide times that you will not be home, so we may make repairs without any persons in the home.
- If you must be home, Maintenance Technicians will ask you to go to another area of the home away from where service will be provided.
- Our technicians will be wiping down areas where services were performed before leaving your home, as well as their tools and other commonly used items in performance of their work.
- Our Leasing Teams have moved to virtual/video touring options and online applications. Our offices are closed but our employees are at work.
- As a reminder, our Janitorial teams have increased the frequency of cleaning all commonly contacted surfaces and high traffic areas in the common areas with a hospital grade disinfectant.