Leasing Professional, Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) | Meadow Woods (Alexandria, VA 22306)
Career opportunity for a bi-lingual (English/Spanish), outgoing, professional and committed individual with extra-ordinary sales talent to join our team at Meadow Woods, a dynamic 712 unit apartment community in the Hybla Valley area of Alexandria, VA.
The individual in this position is responsible for maximizing occupancy by joyfully leasing apartments and effectively marketing the community.
As the main point of contact the Leasing Consultant:
- focuses on warmly and joyfully connecting with prospective residents and successfully showcasing the advantages of our breathtaking apartment homes
- assures that model apartments and rent-ready apartments are in impeccable condition
- shows apartments, explains models and pricing, closes the sale, and processes rental applications accurately and in a timely manner
- coordinates marketing efforts, actively conducts market outreach and follows up on customer leads
- other duties as assigned by the property manager
The successful candidate is an individual with
- an outgoing, creative, confident, professional and enthusiastic personality
- terrific sales skills
- solid experience in overcoming sales objections, and
- a detail-oriented mind to focus on processing rental applications and other paperwork timely and accurately as prescribed by company leasing policies
Professional appearance, strong customer services skills, dependability and the ability to have fun and to multi-task in a busy and fast-paced environment are expected.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Min. 1 (one) year of successful experience in apartment leasing; will also consider 2+ years of other strong sales experience (preferably in the hospitality or high-end retail industry)
- Outstanding SALES skills
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills, incl. organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal, written, computer proficiency)
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all time
- Must be available to work Saturdays. Sunday availability may be necessary at times.
- Outgoing, energetic, warm, engaging, inviting, and joyful personality and capability to easily connect with a wide variety of people
- Dependable and committed to deliver continuously high performance in a multi-task and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful in coping with a variety of situations
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with OneSite/RealPage and Lead2Lease
- Resident Event Planning
- Up-to-date NALP certification
If you thrive in a non-stop demanding environment, and are interested in this opportunity, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, to email your cover letter, resume and income requirements to HR@scottmanagementinc.com Please write “Meadow Woods Leasing” in the subject line. Come, join our team!
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314