Property Manager | Takoma Landing | Takoma Park, MD 20912
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic, experienced and organized property manager to lead and direct the day-to-day operations of a lively 222-unit apartment community with both, town-homes and a 6-story tower building, in Takoma Park, MD (Prince George’s County).
The successful candidate is a self-starter and will bring strong experience in all phases of residential property management and creative thought to our organization, and will have
- proven success in leasing and marketing strategies
- amazing customer service skills,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience with contract management, incl. bidding processes
- outstanding leadership and supervisory skills, incl. the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with residents, team members, vendors, decision makers etc.
We are looking for an individual with at least 5 years of (recent) experience in property management, incl. 2 years as a Property Manager or 4 years as an Assistant Property Manager.
- Meeting/exceeding occupancy goals
- Developing, implementing and overseeing strong innovative marketing strategies, being aware of rental markets in the area, market trends, leasing campaigns etc.
- Profound understanding and ability to apply Fair Housing and Maryland Landlord-Tenant laws, incl. delinquency filing and court procedures
- Budget control and financial analysis
- Leading and cultivating a high performing, customer focused team
- Handling and supervising A/P and A/R tasks
- Property inspections and turnover inspections
- Scheduling maintenance, incl. turnovers, painting, cleaning etc.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, and meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Property Manager / Takoma Landing” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314