Maintenance Tech | Fillmore Garden (Arlington, VA 22204)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced, dependable and committed maintenance tech to provide outstanding maintenance services to our Fillmore Garden community of 559 apartment homes, nestled among 23 tranquil acres of mature trees in the heart of bustling Arlington, VA 22204.
If you are ready to take your career as a maintenance technician to the next level, come and join our awesome team!
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punch-outs within the community (559 apartments
- On-call, after hours duty on a rotational basis
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- We require a 1 to 2 years of direct or related experience in apartment maintenance. Will also consider strong and verifiable work experience in a related field.
- Must have electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance repair skills, or strong technical aptitude with relevant and verifiable work experience
- Basic HVAC experience with CFC Type I, II or Universal are a plus
- Must be able to reach the community within 15 minutes or less when on on-call duty OR be willing to move on site
- Must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all time
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff
- Personal, reliable transportation and valid driver’s license are of advantage
If you are interested in and excited about this opportunity, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, CLICK HERE to email us your cover letter, resume and income requirements. Come, join our team!
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314