Leasing Consultant | Oakcrest Towers (Forestville, MD 20747)
Career opportunity for an outgoing, professional and committed team player with extra-ordinary sales talent to join our team and to thrive in our high-volume, fast paced environment.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
The individual in this position is responsible for maximizing occupancy at Oakcrest Towers – a 1,540 unit apartment community – by joyfully leasing apartments and effectively marketing the community.
As the main point of contact the leasing consultant
- focuses on connecting with prospective residents – whether they call, visit in person or online – and on successfully showcasing the advantages of our breathtaking apartment homes
- assures that model apartments and rent-ready apartments are in impeccable condition
- shows apartments, explains models and pricing, closes the sale, and processes rental applications accurately and in a timely manner
- coordinates marketing efforts, actively conducts market outreach, and follows up on customer leads
- an outgoing, creative and confident personality
- terrific sales skills
- solid experience in overcoming sales objections, and
- a detail-oriented mind to focus on processing rental applications and other paperwork timely and accurately as prescribed by company policies
Professional appearance, strong customer services skills, dependability and the ability to have fun and to multi-task in a busy and fast-paced environment are expected.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Min. 1 (one) year of successful apartment leasing experience; will also consider 2+ years of other strong sales experience (preferable in hospitality industry)
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills, incl. organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal, written, and must be comfortable working with computers)
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all time
- Warm, engaging, inviting, outgoing and joyful personality and capability to easily connect with a wide variety of people
- Dependable and committed to deliver continuously high performance in a multi-task and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful in coping with a variety of situation
- Must be available to work Saturdays, potentially also Sundays
- Valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation
- Experience with OneSite (RealPage) is highly preferred
- Up-to-date NALP certification is a definite plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements: HR@scottmanagementinc.com . Come, join our team!
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314