Maintenance Tech | Meadow Woods (Alexandria, VA 22306)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced, dependable and committed maintenance tech to provide outstanding maintenance services to our Meadow Woods community of 712 apartment homes in a beautiful garden-style setting in Alexandria, VA 22306
If you are ready to take your career as a maintenance technician to the next level, come and join our awesome team!
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punch-outs within the community (712 apartments)
- Maintain and check hot water / boiler heating systems
- On-call duty on a rotational basis
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- We require a minimum of two (2) years successful experience in apartment/town-home maintenance. Will also consider strong and verifiable work experience in a related field.
- Must have electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair skills, or strong technical aptitude with relevant and verifiable work experience
- Knowledge of hot water / boiler heating systems a plus
- Tile & carpentry skills are a big plus
- Option to live on-site OR must be able to reach Meadow Woods Apartments within 15 minutes or less when on on-call duty
- Must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all time
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff
- Must have personal, reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
If you are interested in and excited about this opportunity, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, CLICK HERE to email us your cover letter, resume and income requirements. Come, join our team!
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314