Facilities and Project Manager | Scott Management, Inc., Old Town Alexandria, VA
Seeking an emerging expert in property management to join the corporate management team as a Facilities and Project Manager.
We are a professional property management company with a strong work ethic, driven by attention to detail. We operate in a pleasant office atmosphere in Old Town Alexandria, near the Waterfront, with free parking.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years experience in project and/or facilities management
- Leader who is able to manage and train staff in the area of facilities
- Ability to understand financial reporting and statistical data
- Capability to establish a network of contractors and vendors
- Good communication skills, both, verbal and written
- Goal oriented and able to achieve objectives
- Aptitude to analyze and provide details in the area of contracts
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Project management
- Facilities and Engineering
- Project design for construction
- Mechanical plant system engineering
- Maintenance programs and preventive maintenance
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, and meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and desired salary.
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Facilities and Project Manager” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314