Leasing Professional, Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) | Lloyd Apartments, Alexandria, VA 22305
September 8, 2022
Welcome to Lloyd Apartments, a 299-unit garden-style community set among seven lush acres in Alexandria, Virginia. Our apartment community provides a unique combination of affordability and access, and right now there is a career opportunity for a bi-lingual (English/Spanish) Leasing/Customer Care Professional to join our team and to thrive in our busy work environment.
As the main point of contact, the Leasing/Customer Service Professional will focus on maintaining accurate and up to date records of prospective and current client history and traffic, close sales to ensure meeting occupancy goals, manage the sales process from start-to-finish, create and build relationships with potential residents, maximize occupancy, conduct property tours, and find new & exciting ways to market your property, while also using traditional methods, such as weekly outreach throughout the surrounding community.
The successful candidate is an individual with an outgoing, creative, confident, professional and enthusiastic personality. Sales skills & solid experience in overcoming sales objections are a MUST.
The successful candidate will also be detail-oriented in order to focus on processing rental applications and other paperwork timely and accurately as prescribed by company leasing policies.
Must have professional appearance, strong customer services skills, dependability, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Min. 1 (one) year of successful experience in apartment leasing; will also consider 3+ years of other strong sales experience (preferably in the hospitality or high-end retail industry).
- Outstanding SALES skills
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Must be available to work Saturdays. Sunday availability may be necessary at times
- Solid customer service skills
- Comfortable with virtual leasing & video meetings with prospects
- Strong administrative skills, incl. organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal, written, computer proficiency)
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all times
- Must be confident and comfortable managing and resolving resident concerns
- Assist and perform many resident related functions including creating gift baskets & delivering gifts, conducting unit inspection, create electronic keys for new move ins, and more
- Be able to accurately prepare and have knowledge of lease-related paperwork
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable transportation (to do weekly outreach)
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with OneSite/RealPage and Knock
- Resident Event Planning
- Up-to-date NALP certification
- Very knowledgeable with social media (Facebook, Instagram)
If you thrive in a non-stop demanding environment, and are interested in this opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications and requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Come, join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Leasing Consultant, Bi-Lingual / Lloyd Apartments” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, SUITE 200, Alexandria, VA 22314