Assistant Property Manager | Meadow Woods (Alexandria, VA 22306)
September 7, 2023
Career opportunity to join our team at Meadow Woods Apartments, a vibrant, dynamic and beautiful 712-unit garden-style apartment community in Alexandria, VA, as an Assistant Property Manager.
The Assistant Property Manager will assist the Property Manager in the day-to-day operations and oversight of the community, including:
- property bookkeeping, processing accounts payable, rent collection, delinquency control
- marketing and leasing apartments
- coordinating service requests as needed
- providing customer care to residents
- coordinating apartment turnovers
- conducting regular and annual inspections
- producing reports
- other duties as needed
- assuming responsibility for the property in the property manager’s absence
The Assistant Property Manager, together with the Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor, is responsible for ensuring that all team members operate within OSHA standards and company safety policies at all times; assists in organizing and holding monthly safety meetings.
The successful candidate is a self-starter and will bring strong experience in all phases of residential property management and creative thought to our organization, and will have 4+ years in the industry, including 1 year as an Assistant Manager or in a position with similar responsibilities.
- Ability to demonstrate proven successful experience in leasing/sales management, facility
operations, customer interaction, and financial management.
- Proven leadership and the ability to motivate, inspire and provide employee feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong managerial abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, incl. Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical capacities
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of real estate management principles and techniques
- Good understanding of sales and marketing concepts and the ability to develop, implement,
and evaluate marketing plans
- Knowledge of on-site maintenance requirements including dealing with vendors and
- Ability to multitask and oversee multiple initiatives and management duties
- Ability to work Saturdays
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience RealPage/OneSite and Knock of great advantage
- Up-to-date NALP or CALP certification preferred
- Bi-Lingual (Engl/Span) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, industry training, certifications, real estate
designations are a strong plus
If you thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment, can meet sales targets and meet the qualifications and requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Come, join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – write “Assistant Property Manager / Meadow Woods” in the subject line.
Alternative Contacts: Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314