Administrative Assistant | Corporate Office (Old Town Alexandria, VA 22314)
August 31, 2021
Scott Management, Inc. is seeking an individual to join and support the corporate office team with administrative functions such as:
- telephone duties, incl. customer care
- mail and postage
- office supplies
- working with and/or creating word and excel documents
- invoice processing
- general office duties as assigned
The work schedule for the position is Monday to Friday, 8 hours between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm, with core hours being 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Experience working with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Professional communication skills (written, verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills
- Must be able to follow up / follow through on multiple issues
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
We are a professional property management company with a strong work ethic driven by meticulous attention to detail.
We manage 9 different apartment communities with over 4,300 apartment homes and about 100 employees in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. The location of this particular position is in our corporate office. We operate in a pleasant office atmosphere in Old Town Alexandria, near the Waterfront.
We offer competitive pay, an excellent benefit package and free parking.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, and have the necessary skills, please send us your cover letter, resume and desired salary. We are looking forward to you joining our team!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Reference “Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
EHO / EOE