Leasing Consultant | Addison Chapel (Capitol Heights, MD 20743)
September 10, 2021
Seeking talented, outgoing and committed team player with excellent sales skills to join our team as a leasing consultant at Addison Chapel, a vibrant and beautiful 320-unit garden-style apartment community in Capitol Heights, MD.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, our residents and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.*
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is required for employment*
- Excellent SALES SKILLS
- Solid customer service skills
- Resourceful in coping with a variety of situations
- Strong administrative skills, incl. organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Dependable and committed to deliver continuously high performance in a multi-task and fast-paced environment
- Warm, engaging, inviting, outgoing and joyful personality and capability to easily connect with a wide variety of people
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal, written, and must be comfortable working with computers)
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all time
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- Reliable transportation
- Bi-Lingual (Engl/Span) is a plus
- Experience in property management is a definite plus, as is knowledge of RealPage/OneSite
- Up-to-date NALP certification very desirable
- The individual in this position is responsible for maximizing occupancy by joyfully leasing apartments and effectively marketing the community.
- Additionally, the individual in this position courteously helps with the day-to-day operations of the business office and resident relations.
As the main point of contact the Leasing Consultant does
- focus on connecting with prospective residents and successfully showcasing the advantages of our breathtaking apartment homes
- assure that model apartments and rent-ready apartments are in impeccable condition
- show apartments, explain models and pricing, close the sale, and process rental applications accurately and in a timely manner
- coordinate marketing efforts, actively conduct market outreach and follow up on customer leads
- demonstrate confidence, creativity and professionalism in attracting new residents and interacting with them once they live at the community
- take service requests, enters them into OneSite and keeps accurate records of resident interactions
- handle resident concerns
- fulfill other duties as assigned by the property manager
The successful candidate is an individual with
- an outgoing, creative, confident, professional and enthusiastic personality
- terrific sales skills
- solid experience in overcoming sales objections, and
- a detail-oriented mind to focus on processing rental applications and other paperwork timely and accurately as prescribed by company policies
Professional appearance, strong customer services skills, dependability and the ability to have fun and to multi-task in a busy and fast-paced environment are expected.
If you thrive in a busy and demanding environment, and are interested in this opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications and requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Come, join our team!
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Leasing Consultant / Addison Chapel” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR | Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314
*Consistent with applicable law, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs.