Ask about our "Preferred" Employer Program DISCOUNTS!
Spacious apartment homes that combine the charm, excitement and style that
are the unique hallmarks of Historic Old Town Alexandria. Carefully planned
formal gardens lead to architecturally distinctive buildings featuring
intimate designer lobbies, marble staircases and wide, carpeted corridors.
Your very individual apartment home is a step away from one-of-a-kind shops
and boutiques that you will find nowhere except in Old Town.
Monticello-Lee Apartments is located in the most coveted Southeastern
Quarter of Old Town (neighbor to million dollar historic homes) and walking
distance from some of the area's finest restaurants, live entertainment and
outdoor cafes...creating the ambiance that makes this address so special.
Located just off the scenic Mount Vernon bike trail and the Potomac
waterfront. Even with all the privacy and convenience of this location, you
have quick, easy access to the King Street Metro station, I-95, I-395 and
the Capital Beltway, and within minutes you can drive to downtown
Washington, Crystal City and National Airport. The National Harbor is just minutes away! Whether you're coming home
for quiet solitude, socializing with your neighbors, working out at our
Fitness Center, or stepping out for dinner and drinks across the street,
you'll love Monticello-Lee Apartments.
Come in today and choose your new home.
Click Here to Download Complete Rental Application
|Open Kitchen Efficiency
- Courtyard Views!
- Barbeque Stations w/ gas grills
- Spacious, Unique Floor plans many with built-in Book Shelves
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Oversized Closets
- "BRAND NEW" High-end Kitchens
- Cable TV and High Speed Internet Available
- Separate Dining Rooms
- Controlled Entry System
- "BRAND NEW" Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Some Paid Utilities
- GOVERNMENT, TEACHER, NURSE, STUDENT, MILITARY AND EMS DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
- Fitness Center
- Close to King Street Metro
- Exceptional Maintenance Service
- Beautifully Landscaped
- Professional on Site Management
- Cats Allowed
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dinning, Potomac Waterfront
- Nearby Bike Trail
- Cable TV, DSL or Cable Modem Broadband Service Available
- Free on and off street Parking (City Sticker required)
- Clothes Care Center