FREE PARKING… FREE AMENITIES… NO ADMIN FEES!!
Efficiencies starting at $1269 “Preferred” Employer Program Discounts!
Spacious rental apartment homes that combine the charm, excitement and style that are the unique hallmarks of Historic Old Town Alexandria. Carefully planned formal gardens lead to architecturally distinctive buildings featuring intimate designer lobbies, marble staircases and wide, carpeted corridors. Your very individual apartment home is a step away from one-of-a-kind shops and boutiques that you will find nowhere except in Old Town.
Monticello Lee Rental Apartments is located in the most coveted Southeastern Quarter of Old Town (neighbor to million dollar historic homes) and walking distance from some of the area’s finest restaurants, live entertainment and outdoor cafes…creating the ambiance that makes this address so special. Located just off the scenic Mount Vernon bike trail and the Potomac waterfront. Even with all the privacy and convenience of this location, you have quick, easy access to the King Street Metro station, I-95, I-395 and the Capital Beltway, and within minutes you can drive to downtown Washington, Crystal City and National Airport. The National Harbor is just minutes away! Whether you’re coming home for quiet solitude, socializing with your neighbors, working out at our Fitness Center, or stepping out for dinner and drinks across the street, you’ll love Monticello Lee Apartments.
Come in today and choose your new home.
- Courtyard Views!
- Barbeque Stations with Gas Grills
- Spacious, Unique Floor Plans – Many with Built-in Book Shelves
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Oversized Closets
- Brand New High-end Kitchens
- Cable TV and High Speed Internet Available
- Separate Dining Rooms
- Controlled Entry System
- Brand New Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Some Paid Utilities
- GOVERNMENT, USPTO, POLICE, TEACHER, NURSE, STUDENT, MILITARY AND EMS DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
- Fitness Center
- Close to King Street Metro
- Exceptional Maintenance Service
- Beautifully Landscaped
- Professional on Site Management
- Cats Allowed
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dinning, Potomac Waterfront
- Nearby Bike Trail
- Cable TV, DSL or Cable Modem Broadband Service Available
- Free on and off Street Parking (City Sticker required)
- Clothes Care Center
- WIFI Garden
- FREE PARKING