Assistant Property Manager, Bi-Lingual (Engl/Span) | Prince George’s County
We are seeking a bi-lingual (English/Spanish) Assistant Property Manager for our multi-family property in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
The Assistant Property Manager will assist the Property Manager in the day-to-day operations and oversight of a 400-unit apartment community, including:
- coordinating apartment turnovers,
- conducting regular and annual inspections,
- property bookkeeping, incl. rent collection, delinquency control, and invoice processing
- producing reports,
- leasing apartments,
- coordinating service requests as needed and
- other duties as needed
- assuming responsibility for the property in the property manager’s absence
The APM, together with the PM, is responsible for ensuring that all team members operate within OSHA standards and company safety policies at all times; organizes and holds monthly safety meetings.
Like any team member, the APM is responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for professional and personal growth and development.
The successful candidate is a self-starter and will bring strong experience in all phases of residential property management and creative thought to our organization, and will have 4+ years in the industry, including 1 year as an Assistant Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate proven successful experience in leasing/sales management, facility operations, customer interaction, and financial management.
- Proven leadership and the ability to motivate, inspire and provide employee feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong managerial abilities
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical capacities
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of real estate management principles and techniques.
- Good understanding of sales and marketing concepts and the ability to develop, implement, and evaluate marketing plans
- Knowledge of on-site maintenance requirements including dealing with vendors and contractors
- Ability to multitask and oversee multiple initiatives and management duties
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Experience working with OneSite (RealPage) is of great advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, industry training, certifications, real estate designations are a strong plus
- NALP certification preferred
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, CLICK HERE to email us your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Come, join our team!
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314