Leasing Consultant | Takoma Landing and Walden Commons (shared position)
Are you imaginative, passionate, outgoing, and look forward to working in a professional environment? If so… read on! We are hiring a leasing consultant!
Fantastic opportunity for a resourceful and sharp individual to have all the benefits of a full-time position AND the fun of working at 2 (two ) properties – Takoma Landing in Takoma Park, MD, and Walden Commons in Washington, DC.
We are looking for an individual with extra-ordinary sales talent, closing and marketing skills to join our team and to thrive in our high-paced environment.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
The individual in this position has the responsibility to maximize occupancy at Takoma Landing and Walden Commons by joyfully leasing apartments and effectively marketing both communities.
As the main point of contact the Leasing Consultant, in accordance with company policies:
- Focuses on connecting with prospective residents and successfully showcasing the advantages of our breathtaking apartment homes
- Assures that model apartments and rent-ready apartments are in impeccable condition
- Shows apartments, explains models and pricing, closes the sale
- Coordinates marketing efforts, actively conducts market outreach and follows up on customer leads
The successful candidate is an outgoing, creative and enthusiastic SALES PERSON with solid experience in overcoming sales objections and with a detail-oriented mind to focus on processing paperwork timely and accurately as prescribed by company policies. Professional appearance, strong customer services skills, dependability and the ability to have fun and to multi-task in a super busy and fast paced environment are expected.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Min. 1 year of successful experience in apartment leasing and/or 2+ years in high-end retail and/or in the hospitality industry
- Professional, polished appearance and conduct at all times
- Exceptional administrative and customer service skills, incl. business communication (spoken/written)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, incl. the ability to remain calm, professional and polite at all times
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Must be computer-savvy
- Must be organized, detailed, accurate and dependable
- Must be resourceful in coping with a variety of situations
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- Reliable transportation
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Experience with OneSite highly preferred
- Up-to-date NALP certification very, very desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, and meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Leasing Consultant / Takoma and Walden” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314