Property Manager, University City, Prince George’s County
Seeking an experienced property manager to lead, manage and direct the day-to-day operations of a vibrant 400 unit apartment community in Prince George’s County, MD.
- Management and oversight of a 400-unit apartment community to deliver the highest level of property performance in accordance and financial compliance with the owners’ goals
- Direct multiple management functions: Leasing/Sales, Maintenance, Customer Care, Accounting, Budgeting, Forecasting/Planning, and Financial Analysis
- Executing and achieving (meet/exceed) planned occupancy goals, economic growth, and management standards
- Build community through resident engagement and community outreach to include the public service sector of county government and neighborhood organizations
- Contract management to include scope development, bidding, contracting, implementation, and oversight
The successful candidate is a self-starter and will bring strong experience in all phases of residential property management and creative thought to our organization, and will have
- 3+ years of experience managing multifamily housing communities
- Ability to demonstrate proven successful experience in leasing/sales management, facility operations, customer interaction, and financial management
- Proven leadership and the ability to coach, mentor and provide employee feedback and performance development in a timely and effective manner through annual performance reviews, coaching and disciplinary documents, incl. maintaining staffing levels with talent acquisition and retention
- Ability to multitask and oversee multiple initiatives and management duties
- Solid experience in financial analysis, incl. expense control, revenue generation, and enhancement
- Comprehensive computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and property management accounting software, report review and data input
- Experience working with OneSite (RealPage) is of great advantage
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Industry training, certifications, real estate designations, and/or CPM or ARM accreditations are a strong plus
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, and meet the requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Property Manager / University City” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314