Maintenance Technician | Takoma Landing
Seeking experienced, dependable and committed maintenance technician to provide outstanding maintenance services to our community. We are located in Takoma Park, MD.
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, incl. HVAC, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punch-out’s within the community (221 apartments and townhomes in a park-like setting)
- On-call duty on a rotational basis for Takoma Landing shared with a nearby community
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- We require a minimum of two (2) years successful experience in apartment/townhome maintenance. Will also consider strong and verifiable work experience in a related field
- Must have electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair skills, or strong technical aptitude with relevant and verifiable work experience
- Knowledge of central plant and split system HVAC systems required
- Tile & carpentry skills are a big plus
- Option to live on-site OR must be able to reach Takoma Landing within 15 minutes or less when on on-call duty
- Candidate must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all times
- Candidate must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff
- Must have personal, reliable transportation
If you are interested in and excited about the opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements.
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Maintenance Tech / Takoma Landing ” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314