Maintenance Tech | University City | Hyattsville, MD 20783
Seeking experienced, dependable and committed maintenance tech to provide outstanding maintenance services to our University City apartment community (400 units) in Hyattsville, MD.
- Responsible for all aspects of general apartment maintenance, preventive maintenance and turnovers/punchouts within the community
- Rotating emergency on-call duty
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- We require prior handyman experience, preferably in apartment maintenance. Will also consider strong and verifiable work experience in a related field.
- Must have basic electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair skills, or strong technical aptitude with relevant and verifiable work experience.
- Tile skills are a plus
- Option to live on-site OR must be able to reach University City within 15 minutes or less when on on-call duty
- Candidate must be professional, dedicated to high performance and courteous at all times.
- Candidate must be able to clearly and effectively communicate and interact with residents and staff.
- Personal, reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license
If you are interested in and excited about the opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications/requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and income requirements.
Email: HR@scottmanagementinc.com – Reference “Maintenance Tech / University City” in the subject line.
Fax: (703)549-0326, Attn. HR
Mail: Scott Management, Inc., Attn. HR, 300 N Lee Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314